Magnum's latest Installer, the turf and operator friendly, four-wheel drive machine that combines efficiency and dependability into a conveniently compact package weighing less than 2000 pounds. The concept of this Installer grew out of the need for a lighter weight, quick moving vehicle for the installation of big rolls of sod, one that could handle the terrain but not damage the turf.
• Engine - Three-cylinder diesel
• Power - 26 hp
• Load Capacity - 2,500 lbs.
• Transmission - Tandem hydrostatic pump
• Tire Size - 29 x 1250-15 turf type
• Width - front wheels inboard - 74 in.
• - front wheels outboard - 83 in.
• Length 94 in.
• Height 52 in.
• Weight - w/standard arms - 1,825 lbs.
• - w/hydraulic arm clamps - 1,859 lbs.
• System Capacity 13 gal.
• A time saving option for the Installer are the hydraulic arm clamps. The opening and closing action allows the arms to pick up a big roll without the need for a rod, which means the operator never has to get off the unit to manually change a roll, thereby decreasing labor costs.